In a market flooded with options, choosing a new wearable can be daunting. What should you look for and how do you prioritize your options? Features, sensors, and compatibility are just the beginning. Before you drop a bunch of cash, our buying guide can help you choose the right smartwatch for you. If a new device is on your radar, consider the questions below. Each one should get your wheels spinning on an important aspect of choosing the right smartwatch.
- Is the newest flagship wearable really the best option for you?
- What are your wearable needs?
- How much should you spend?
- What is the best device for your current ecosystem?
- Would you be just as happy with last year’s watch?
Why that Apple (or Samsung) Flagship Smartwatch Might Not be the Move
Don’t fall for the buzz. Just because a watch is the latest doesn’t mean it’s the greatest, especially in terms of value. Apple and Galaxy watches are great for some, but that doesn’t mean they should be your first choice. Many of the biggest competitors are household names and all are worthy of consideration.